Monday 23 May 2016

Jessie's Inquiry update

What are you up to now?
I am currently up to the literature review.What this means is that I will be researching data that will back up my question which is... "Is the conspiracy theory about the moon being a hologram that has been created by the government true? If so why would the government tell us that the moon is a real object?"

How did I get here?

I am up to the literature review because I wrote around 50 different questions based upon the environment and space.I then had to narrow it down to one question and craft it in three different ways so then when I am researching I know what information I need to look for and be in more death when I am doing the activities for the question.

Where to next?
My next step in this activity is to write my literature review which is facts that I know about the question, study methods and to research some theories that have not been proven yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment